That's right. We're #1! And we're not only #1 on the girl list, we're also #1 on the sibling list. Can you believe it?
Our worker called us on Thursday to let us know that we had reached the lovely first spot on both lists this week. Needless to say, we are shocked! Our worker said that ending up at #1 on more than one list at one time almost never happens. Oh, but with the Andersens, you never know! Crazy. So, the next little girl or sibling referral that comes in will be ours (as long as it's within our specific parameters, of course) and it will be entirely up to the Lord which one it will be. It's hard to believe that the next call we get from our worker won't be about numbers, but about our child or children!!!! Our worker said we would likely find out this month, but it could be October depending on what children come into Hannah's Hope (our agency's orphanage).
In searching for pictures for this post, I loved the one I put above. I picked it right away. But, I also came across the one below. And couldn't help but hear myself think:
"So what do we have behind door #1 - one precious child or two?"
That's the question of the month - and an answer will come VERY soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)







18 comments:
Congrats!!!!!!!! Praying for you for a call soon!!!!!!
congrats on #1!!! so exciting!!!
Congrats times two! WOW! I know you must be excited--we're so excited for you! I think September will be your month (and hope it's ours, too!). But who knows? It's so unpredictable. I do know that LOTS of families have traveled in recent weeks (10 families are traveling this weekend!), so I'm sure lots of new little faces are coming into HH to fill the spots of those that are going home.
AMAZING!!! What awesome news!! Praise God- how fun is that?!? We are #1 on the BOY LIST, so it sure seems that we will be travel buddies!!! You're next post could be titled "Knock, Knock"!! :) LOve all the pics you posted for #1! Where did you search?
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. cannot wait to hear!
Oops, I messed up my previous comment! Sorry about that. #1 on both lists is crazy exciting! Will be stalking your blog this week so we can share in your good news (x2?) coming real soon! We could possibly make the trip of our lifetimes together.
-Rebecca
So excited for you-are you guys from Keizer oregon? We are in Silverton Oregon-it would be great to keep in touch! I would love to ask you some questions as we just finished our homestudy and are now waiting to send off our Dossier in the next few weeks!
We are requesting a baby girl 0-12months....
here is our e-mail
awitha@verizon.net
So excited for you all..We were #1 on both lists too for 3 weeks :) I dreamed of my twins and then i'd go back and dream about my single baby girl AND then the call came and it was my sweet, perfect Lucy Lane Martha...God knew what He was doing...She was made for us...Can't wait to hear the good news, kj
Oh my! This is soooooo exciting! I will be checking your blog constantly! :)
Congrats! I can't wait to see what God has in store for your family. Maybe we'll travel together. We are awaiting our court date for our little man!
So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see who the Lord has planned to come into your family!!
Congrats!
Oh my gosh that is so exciting!!!! We are so happy for you and can't wait to hear when you know more. (Of course we will miss you in Hawaii :)
Congrats on your referral of twin girls! How very exciting!!!
congrats on your referral!!!! so exciting x 2!!!!!
Oh I am sooooo thrilled for you guys!! Twins ?!?!?!?! How lucky are you guys ?? Awesome news. GOD IS GOOD :) Maria
Wow your blog is amazing and I love love love the photo with all the hands. Would you care to share your source?
I read your big news earlier and what a fabulous gift!
We are so thrilled for you and your whole family.
Celebrate!
God's work is good!
Wooohoooo! Twin girls!!! What fun! =) Congratulations!!
Post a Comment