Let me introduce you to our new nephew & niece -
Mason James & Madison Jeanne
Aren't they cute!!!!! They were born on Wednesday, Feb. 4th in the afternoon by c-section. Amanda carried them in her for 36 weeks and finally it was their time to join the world. Mason was born first at 5 lbs. 6 oz. and Madison was born one minute after at 6 lbs. even. They are just perfect in every way and of course, adorable! We are feeling pretty blessed this week! I had to steal these pictures from Chris & Amanda, but there will be more to come soon! Enjoy!
It's amazing to see how much they like laying next to each other - they become very quiet and calm when they are together. Emma & I agree - they are the cutest cousins ever!!!!!!!!!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)







3 comments:
A double bundle of joy!!! Please tell Amanda and Chris congratulations from us!
That's cute guys. I updated our blog with some more of our pictures if you want them. Thanks for helping us out so much guys! We love you!
Congrats Auntie! God is Good.
Post a Comment