So, like most people around here, I'm sure....we've been out playing in this WONDERFUL SNOW!!!! It couldn't have come at a better time of year! It's so festive to have all this pretty snow before Christmas.
14 years ago
Addis Ababa |
|
Add this to your site |
2 comments:
Hi! Yay! I get to see what your life is like! (Though it makes me sad not to be there.) I loved your pictures of the snow -- right now, we have over a foot, and so if Mara gets off the shoveled walkway, she almost can't move her legs!! There is some serious cabin fever going on; in fact I just sent Steven outside to play, all bundled up, because he was playing frisbee IN THE LIVING ROOM. But it's very festive, isn't it? I ADORE how Michael is wearing his golf cleats for traction on the road while being the 'horse.' That must have been his morning for brilliant ideas! Love you guys!
i can't believe Mikey was able to do this with those shoes on!
Post a Comment