Oh my!!! We had a total shock in our numbers this month. We found out on Friday that this is where we stood on the lists:
......on the sibling list.
............on the girls list.
Oh my word!!!!! We're not really sure whether this is fast or normal or what....but our worker at AGCI is telling us that things are moving quickly right now on a number of fronts in Ethiopia (court dates, referrals, government stuff, etc.....I'm not really sure of everything). The most important thing we heard her say was that it's extremely likely we'll get our referral by September. Whoa. I've been staring off just imagining that at any moment we'll get a call saying that they've matched us with our child or children and then starts the next chapter of our life. My heart starts to race just thinking about it! Pinch me - is this finally going to happen?








5 comments:
I know how you feel--we're just 3 spots behind you! I sure wish the 2 families right ahead of you and the 2 families between us would come out of the woodwork! is such a crazy, exciting, emotional journey!
Best,
Christina
YEAH!! It does seem like a lot of waiting, and then all the sudden it's here. Before you know it you'll be onto the next step. I can't wait to 'meet' your new little ones.
That is awsome! The day of the "call" is one that you will neve forget. Cant wait for you to get it!!
Candace
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhh. God's perfect mighty powerful hand is over every detail. Keep your eyes on Him!
ps. there is no adequate way to express how excited i am for you.
Post a Comment