I've only rarely seen either of them sleep in this position - Jake a little more often than Emma - but neither of them are in this position very often (at least when I check on them before I go to sleep). But when we stayed the night at Grammy's house last week, I checked on them before we went to bed & found them both sleeping with their arms streched over their heads in the exact same way.....what are the chances of that???????? Random little post today, but I haven't had time for anything more the past week.
And here are some pictures of our Christmas with Grammy & with the Wallace side of the family the following day.
Big smiles after all the fun stuff Grammy got them!!
4 comments:
What is so weird about that. That is the way I sleep when I am dead asleep. My parents have pics. of me sleeping this way.
Russ
Weirdo - it's not that the position is unique...it's that they both were in it at the same exact time and I happened to catch it w/ the camera. Geez!
That's exactly how I sleep ALL the time. LOL!
Post a Comment