Oh man.....we can hardly believe it......Zuri & Zinea turned 1 year old today!!!!!!!! How is that possible? It just doesn't seem like all that long ago that we saw their tiny 6 week old faces for the first time as they flashed across our computer screen back in September.
I'm sitting here typing this wondering how to describe each of our sweet girls.....wanting to capture their little personalities the way they are right now. They both have changed so much. I've been trying to sort through all our home videos from Ethiopia to now and I am SHOCKED at how much the girls have changed. We've know it, on some level. But to look back and watch them in Ethiopia, then at 5 months, then 8 months, then 10 months and then today is crazy different!!!
I'll have to wait until later for a longer post about the girls......waaaay more than this tired momma can write about tonight. But, the most awesome thing is that just like their older brother & sister, it has been through every change, growth, milestone and challenge, that we have fallen more and more in love. They amaze us. They crack us up. They exhaust us. They complete us.
Zinny & ZuZu.....we LOOOOOOOOOOOVE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday babies!!!!!!!!!!







13 comments:
Wow! They HAVE changed a lot...and wow - they are sure beauties! Happy first birthday sweet girls.
Absolutely adorable! Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday sweet baby girls :)
They are toooo adorable! Love those rolls and those little bottom teeth! Happy Birthday Ladies!!!
our gap is narrowing- unoffically 14 for girl 10 for sibling- the suspense is killing me! (:
Umm, wow!! They are huge!!!! I wouldn't even recognize them as the same babies I met in ET!
So good to see pictures. Hope you all are doing well. Give the girls kisses and hugs from E!
Love to you all!
M
Happy Birthday sweet girls!!! They are so precious and so big!! Hugs to you from your friends in Georgia!
Joy!
Emily V.
VogeltanzFamily.com
Oh Melissa, seeing these photos makes me cry! The girls are growing so beautifully and happily. Like M, I can't believe these are the little peanuts we met in ET. Sending lots of hugs and kisses to them from Bear. Our babes are all Leos. We are in trouble! ;-)
WOW! Look how those girls have grown! So big! So beautiful! Happy birthday Z and Z!
Your girls are beautiful!! We kind of have twin girls through adoption as well. One biological that is three months younger than her adopted sister! So fun to have two the same age! We LOVE to listen to them play. What a blessing that they have each other!
Beautiful Girls!
I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on
AdoptionExperiences.com and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.
Mike@adoptionexperiences.com
Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com
I have been meaning to send you a pic of your precious girls from our trip to old HH in Dec. Its a sweet pic! Let me know what email I can send it to! :)
They are absolutely breathtaking!!!
Post a Comment