For his 4th birthday, Jake had his first ever friend party. To say he was excited would be an understatement. After watching his big sis have a few years of friend parties, he could not wait to have a friend party of his own. So, by his choice, he got to hang out with two of his best buds, Jesse & Caleb, and they went to the Kroc Center for fun at the water park, then out to dinner to Jake's favorite local bite, Taco Del Mar, and then home for a "super cool" transformer cake, presents and a little play time with this pals. They all seemed to have a great time......even dad did too. :-)
WHOA! Cool cake.
Enjoying the good stuff together.
How lucky to have such a fun day with great friends!
And in honor of his 4th birthday, I thought I'd end this post with 4 pictures of my boy:
In this picture, he was just 4 days old. Who knew in just 4 short years, he would turn into.....
....the wild and fun little Jakey we know......
...who plays so hard, that he crashes hard.....
....and is such a loving brother in a family full of ladies.
Jake buddy - you are the best son in the wholly wide world. We love you!!!!!!








5 comments:
Looks like Jake got some good time in with his boys. He is adorable. Just like the rest of your family. :) Wish him a happy birthday from his friends he's never met in Wisconsin.
So happy to see the pictures! :) The last one is absolutely adorable. Your children are beautiful! Every last one of them has such striking eyes and bright smile! :)
Happy Birthday, Jake! Looks like a fun celebration for a sweet boy!
P.S.--the picture with the two babies s in the bumbos on the counter in the background is just too cute!
You guys are too cute!!! What a great family! amber
I like the idea of waiting to do friend parties until 4! I think theres so much pressure on us as moms to start that young and I just don't see the point of a friend part at 1 or 2!
Love seeing the twins in their bumbos! =) I can tell you are busy, but lovin' it! ;)
Post a Comment