Saturday, November 11, 2006


Well, here it is! We have made our debut on the Internet! Is this wierd or what?? (Michael thinks I'm nuts for doing this)! I decided to start a family webpage so that I can share pictures and updates with you! It's so hard to remember to show people pictures of what we do all the time, so I thought this would be a fun way to journal about what our family is doing and then share it with our friends and family. I'm going to try and update this as much as possible, so check the site often! You can also write us notes on this site, so please do that too! In addition to the posts, there are links from here to photo albums (you can see them on the right), so you can see additional photos relating to a certain event, trip, etc. I hope this becomes a great way to share more about us with you! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cory said...

YEAH! I'll keep you posting new stuff, I love the pic, when was that taken?

the andersens said...

Hey there girl! I totally don't know if I'm doing this right! Anyway....

That was when we went camping to Camp Lookout with my family in September. Our only other family picture....sadly....

I'm wondering if you can read this...is it email? Maybe I'll email you and ask before I keep blabbing!